Pursuant to Article 16 of the Code No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, real persons or legal entities processing personal data shall register with the Data Controller’s Registry before processing.More
| Reading Time: < 1
REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION
Our real estate and construction practitioners regularly advise commercial real estate developers, management companies, real estate investment funds, lenders, and owners in the financing, acquisition, development, leasing, management, and disposal of property. Thanks to the in-depth sector knowledge of our transactional lawyers, we strive to mitigate associated risks and burdens on our clients in concluding the real estate transactions and resolving any real estate disputes. We also assist our clients in incorporating legal entities to operate in the business line of real estate acquisition, management and disposal.
We can help you in;
- Drafting, Negotiation and Closing of Acquisition and Sale of Real Estate,
- Conducting detailed Due Diligence Inspection in Real Estate Transactions,
- Real Estate Development and Property Management Plans,
- Real Estate Finance and Mortgage Structuring,
- Land Appraisal Disputes,
- Drafting Lease Agreements,
- Zoning and Permit Disputes,
- Expropriation Disputes,
- Property Tax Disputes,
- Drafting, Negotiation and Execution of all types of Construction Agreements, and Handling Construction Disputes.