About Mustafa GUNES
Mustafa GUNES is the managing corporate partner of MGC Legal and presently renders litigation, arbitration, and corporate retainer services to support domestic and foreign clients in due course of their investment and operations in Turkey. His practice mainly focuses on Real Estate, Construction, Energy, Smart Contracts, Telecom, and Automotive industries.
Mustafa GUNES’s nearly 20 years of experience includes in-house and private practice. Before returning to private practice in 2013, he worked as general counsel in Alstom, Alcatel, Bosch, Turkcell, and Multi Development. Due to his long-lasting in-house posts, Mustafa Gunes is exceptionally qualified for legal service inquiries from corporate clients.
- Istanbul University – Faculty of Law (LLB).
- IB (Istanbul Bar Association),
- IBA (International Bar Association),
- UIA (International Association of Lawyers),
- ABA (American Bar Association; International Law Section),
- ACC (Association of Corporate Counsel),
- AYD (Counsel of Shopping Centers in Turkey),
- TAMPF (Federation of Retailers and Shopping Centers in Turkey),
- PERYON (Turkish Human Resources Federation),
- GS (Galatasaray Sports Club),
- GSYIAD (Assoc. of Business Men and Executives for Galatasaray),
- TUSIAD (Turkish Industry and Business Association),
- YHD (Living Law Association),
- KENTSEV (Urban Transformation and Urbanism Foundation).