Pursuant to Article 16 of the Code No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, real persons or legal entities processing personal data shall register with the Data Controller’s Registry before processing.More
Turkish Residency By Investment
Turkish Citizenship By Investment
Foreign investors are allowed to apply for Turkish citizenship via investing in Turkey. With recent legislative reforms, the Turkish Republic has begun to issue Turkish citizenship to those who invest in Turkey without requiring a minimum residency period.
The Turkey citizenship by investment program enables business owners to obtain access to Asian and European markets while also acquiring lifetime citizenship.
The Turkish citizenship option has become even more appealing since the minimum investment amounts have decreased in 2018. The whole procedure may be completed in just three months by our immigration lawyers in Istanbul.
Turkish citizenship is also awarded to the applicant’s dependent family members, with no necessity for family members to make separate investments in Turkey.
What is The “Turkey Golden Visa”?
In 2016, the Turkish citizenship by investment program (also known as the Turkey Golden Visa) was introduced. Within three months, overseas investors may receive a Turkish passport.
Purchasing real estate worth at least $250,000 is the required minimum amount. Other choices include buying government bonds or creating a business in Turkey that will employ Turkish residents. You must hold your money for a minimum of three years in Turkey.
What Are The Required Minimum Investment Amounts For a Turkish Citizenship?
The following are the required minimum investment limitations for the Turkish citizenship program:
- Real Estate Investment: $250,000.
- Bank Deposit: $500,000.
- Capital Investment: $500,000.
Citizenship in Turkey is given after three to six months of investment by the applicant. The candidate must commit to the investment for at least three years.
What Are The Benefits of The Turkish Citizenship?
- Access to 110 countries without a visa or visa on arrival, including Hong Kong, Japan, and Singapore.
- Citizenship in a nation with a moderate Mediterranean climate, gorgeous landscape and a good level of life is a dream come true.
- The petitioner is given full citizenship, as were their family members.
- Eligibility for a five-year renewable E-2 Investor Visa in the United States.
- Access to a transcontinental Eurasian nation that functions as a stable economic, financial, and political crossroads for Europe, Western Asia, and the Middle East.
Where to Apply For Turkish Citizenship?
The website for non-Turkish national citizenship and passports may be accessed online or in person at the Ministry of Interior Directorate General of Migration Management, with 250 offices around Turkey. After the foreign person’s name has been published in the Turkish Official Gazette, Turkish citizenship will be granted and finalised.
Foreigner applications for Turkish National ID cards and Turkish Drivers Licenses are submitted online by appointment only to the Ministry of Interior Directorate General of Population and Citizenship, with 850 office sites across Turkey.
What is Required For Eligibility For Turkey Citizenship By Investment?
To be eligible for the Turkey citizenship by investment program, the main applicant must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- Never remained in Turkey illegally.
- Has to pay the process’s taxes and expenses.
In addition, the person must have the following papers to be considered for the program.
- All candidates’ birth certificates are required.
- Each applicant’s passport is required.
- Proof of Residency (Recent utility statement).
- Each applicant’s biometric and coloured passport pictures.
- Certificate of Marriage (optional).
- Spouse’s death certificate or divorce certificate (optional).
- Proof of each applicant’s absence of a criminal record.
- Proof of Medical Coverage (valid in Turkey).
- Proof of a $250,000 investment in a Turkish bank account or a lawyer’s client account.
- Turkish Tax Identification (Tax ID) Number (necessary).
A Quick Overview of The Turkish Citizenship By Investment Process
Turkish residency by investment processes is as follows.
- Getting a new Turkish tax identification number.
- You must open a new bank account in Turkey.
- Our team can help you find the right investment property.
- Issuance of the Power of Attorney.
- Placing the investment amount in the bank.
- Completing the deal and registering the property.
- Obtaining the necessary documents.
- Obtaining the Turkish residence permit.
- Submitting the applications for Turkish Citizenship.
- Fingerprints are being submitted (biometrics).
- New Turkish ID cards and 10-year Turkish passports.
Does Turkey Allow Dual Nationality?
Yes, dual nationality is permitted in Turkey. You may keep your existing nationality if you get a Turkish passport as an investor. However, for dual citizenship to be conceivable, both nations’ nationality rules must allow it. If your present country of citizenship does not allow dual citizenship, you must give up your current citizenship before applying for a Turkish passport.
Where Can Yoy Get an Eligibility Certificate For a Turkish Investor Visa (Turkey Investor Visa)?
You must apply to the following institutions (depending on the type of your investment) to receive a Certificate of Eligibility for investing in Turkey:
- Turkish Land Registry and Cadaster of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization for real estate investments.
- Turkish Ministry of Industry and Technology Incentive Application and Foreign Capital for capital investments.
- Contact the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency’s Department of Financial Consumer Relations for deposits in a Turkish bank account.
- Turkish Ministry of Treasury and Finance for government bond investments.
- Go to the Capital Markets Board of Turkey’s Department of Brokerage Activities for acquiring real estate investment fund shares or venture capital investment fund shares.
- General Directorate of International Labor of the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services for creating a firm that will employ at least 50 people.
Keywords: Turkish Residency By Investment, Turkish Residence Permit, Turkish Citizenship By Investment, Turkish Citizenship, Turkish Passport, Turkish Citizenship By Investment Program, Turkish Citizenship Program, Citizenship in Turkey, Turkish Residency By Investment Program.