Pursuant to Article 16 of the Code No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, real persons or legal entities processing personal data shall register with the Data Controller’s Registry before processing.More
Tarik Sahin is Partner and Head of Corporate Law, M&A and Contracts Department at MGC Legal.
He has extensive regulatory and transactional experience in EU Law, internal market and customs, energy and construction projects, corporate governance, M&A transactions, and contracts.
Before joining MGC Legal in 2018, he gained invaluable experience at the Turkish Prime Ministry State Planning Organization and Akkuyu Nuclear JSC, a subsidiary of Rosatom incorporated in Turkey to construct and operate a Unit x 1200 MW Nuclear Power Plant.
Mr. Sahin has extensive expertise and advises clients on a variety of energy- natural gas-related issues, including but not limited to:
- Government licenses, permits, approvals, and concessions,
- Legal aspects of environmental impact assessment work,
- Project financing,
- Power purchase agreements,
- Electricity transmission and access to the grid agreements.
He holds a Juris Doctor Degree from the University of Kansas School of Law (2009), LLM master’s in law from Boston University School of Law (2006), and LLB from Ankara University Faculty of Law (1998).
He’s a member of the Ankara Bar Association.
- Ankara University, Faculty of Law (LLB),
- Boston University, School of Law (LLM), (1998),
- The University of Kansas, School of Law, J.D (2009).
- Ankara Bar Association.