Pursuant to Article 16 of the Code No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, real persons or legal entities processing personal data shall register with the Data Controller’s Registry before processing.More
Mustafa Gunes is the managing corporate partner of MGC Legal and presently renders litigation, arbitration and corporate retainer services to support domestic and foreign clients in due course of their investment and operations in Turkey. His practice mainly focuses on Real Estate, Construction, Energy, Smart Contracts, Telecom and Automotive industries.
Mustafa Gunes’s nearly 20 years of previous experience includes both in house and private practice. Before returning to private practice in 2013, he worked as general counsel in Alstom, Alcatel, Bosch, Turkcell and Multi Development. Due to his long-lasting in-house posts, Mustafa Gunes is particularly qualified for legal service inquiries from corporate clients.
MUSTAFA GUNES’S EDUCATION
- Istanbul University, Faculty of Law (LLB).
- IB (Bar of Istanbul),
- IBA (International Bar Association),
- UIA (International Association of Lawyers),
- ABA (American Bar Association; International Law Section),
- ACC (Association of Corporate Counsel),
- AYD (Counsel of Shopping Centers in Turkey),
- TAMPF (Federation of Retailers and Shopping Center in Turkey),
- PERYON (Turkish Human Resources Federation),
- GS (Galatasaray Sports Club),
- 1905 (GSYIAD – Assoc. of Business Men and Executives for Galatasaray),
- TUSIAD (Turkish Industry and Business Association),
- YHD (Living Law Association),
- KENTSEV (Urban Transformation and Urbanism Foundation).